- We treat no individual, organisation or institution as a holy cow
- Objective people from all walks of life are invited to contribute to this alternative medium
- Posted articles will be edited for factual authenticity, grammar and style; if it's an opinion, the writer has to phrase the statement as such
- No information/opinion will be censored out
- Offensive words and sexually graphic contents are prohibited
Editor's articles quoted/cited
Editor's participation in orkut
- Orkut profile
- Debate on the blog-post, "Two Great Indian Humbugs"
- Give reasons
- Language for (not of) science
- NDA vs UPA: performance and corruption compared
- Sethusamudram Channel: project viability
- Somersault by 'The Hindu' on 123 Agreement
- Why this aversion towards north Indians?
- Marxists challenged to justify their economics
- 30 years of communism in West Bengal
- Is there some merit in the caste system?
- How acceptable is Sonia Gandhi to Indians?
- Is homosexuality natural?
- Why are most intellectuals socialists?
- Quotas and diseconomies of scale
- Are Hindi and Urdu two different languages?
- Learn Urdu
- Common errors in Indian English
- Do Indians lack application skills?
- Does terrorism have a religion?
- If murder shocks; why doesn't non-veg food?
- Effects of WB politics on Bengali society
- Religion: More than drowning man's straw?
- Were Aryans immigrants in India?